1000 Escalon Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
With its lush gardens and rolling greenbelts, The Meadows Apartments offers park-like vistas you’ll enjoy from your own private patio or on a leisurely stroll around the community. Superb recreational amenities further enhance The Meadows Apartments unique lifestyle.
Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes offer quality features throughout, including sleek, modern appliances, upgraded base moldings surrounding plush carpet over extra-thick padding, two-tone paint, ample outlets, and a spacious covered patio or deck with a finished 8′x4′ storage area.
Standard touches to the fully-remodeled living spaces at The Meadows Apartments include in-unit European washer & dryer, real wood cabinetry, higher grade granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a built-in microwave, floor-to-ceiling mirrored wardrobe doors, porcelain tile entries, double pane windows and much more!
Your home at The Meadows Apartments is planned for gracious entertaining and carefree day-to-day living. Corporate apartments are available for transferring or temporary Silicon Valley employees. Unmatched convenience, exceptional value, and professional management make The Meadows Apartments a spectacular community you’ll appreciate coming home to every day.
- Fully Remodeled
- In-Unit Stacking European Washer & Dryer
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Bath
- Real Wood Cabinetry
- Private, Covered Patio/Deck with 8’x4′ Finished Storage Room
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Built-In Microwave
- Double Pane Windows
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mirrored Wardrobe Doors
- Porcelain Tile Entries
- Contemporary Plush Carpeting with Upgraded Pad
- Custom Base Molding Trim
- Deluxe Window Coverings in Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan in Dining Room
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Social Room Available for Private Parties
- Year-Round Heated Pool & Spa
- Free Wi-Fi at Pool, Fitness Center & Patio/Barbeque Area
- Patio Area with Seating & 4 Gas Barbeques
- Paid Hot/Cold Water, Sewer & Trash
- Easy Access to Public Transportation
- Close to 101, 237, and 85 Freeways
- Indoor Cats Welcome
- Reserved, Covered Parking
- Walk to Work, with Many Local Companies in Close Proximity
- Nearby Shopping, Major Highways, Cultural Centers
- Pet Friendly-Pet Policy