Top company by employee – 58 – The Everett Clinic – Washington US
Industry: Health Care – Services
Previous rank: 87
2011 revenue ($ millions): $331
What makes it so great?
The clinic pays referral bonuses of $10,000 for new physicians, covers 100% of health care, and rewards employees with profit-sharing of up to 5% of pay.
Working at The Everett Clinic
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple—do the right thing—for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high quality healthcare providers in the country.
Honors our team have received:
- Named one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Named by Seattle Business Magazine as the number one large company to work for in Washington State
- Recognized as one of the nation’s “100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" by Becker’s Hospital Review two years in row 2011 and 2012
- Honored as one of the region’s top 75 corporate philathropist by the Puget Sound Business Journal
- Recognized three times as a Best Company to Work For by Washington CEO Magazine
- Named Employer of the Year by the Everett Area Chamber of Commerce
- Awarded the national Acclaim Award, the American Medical Group Associations highest award for quality, patient-centered healthcare
- Recognized as one of the top 25 Seattle area-based companies with the best 401k plans
We are proud of these accomplishments and the advances we have made for our patients and our community. But, it’s the people of our organization that makes us the success we are today. Together we create a culture of appreciation, innovation and continuous improvement. If you are ready for a new professional challenge, explore your options with us.