Top 250 Franchise by Entrepreneur – Rank no. 144 – Remedy Intelligent Staffing – US
Products & Services: Staffing services
Number of Locations: 348
Total Investment: $138.75K – 225.71K
Began Franchising: 1987
About Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Remedy Intelligent Staffing was founded in 1965 in Riverside, California. In 2006, it was acquired by Santa Barbara-based Select Staffing.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: Varies
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Net Worth: $250,000
Liquid Cash Available: $75,000
35% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 2. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
Welcome to Remedy
Since 1965, Remedy Intelligent Staffing has offered comprehensive staffing solutions, exciting job opportunities, and the chance at a new career path. How can we make your workplace goals happen?
Creating solutions for job seekers and businesses.
Serving the staffing industry since 1965, Remedy Intelligent Staffing matches talent with opportunity. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for work or a business with recruiting needs, we’ve got you covered. With over 400 offices nationwide, we are a part of The Select Family of Staffing Companies, a top 10 industry leader.
At Remedy Intelligent, we “get” people. We understand what it takes to help people get a great job that matches their interests and career goals. We know how to recruit top performers for our clients that will minimize workforce costs and protect their bottom lines. It is through our industry-leading expertise in on-site programs, risk management, human resources, and employment law that we are able to do all of this.
As a leader of staffing services, we provide our clients and associates with the most up-to-date technology and practices. We are the first to offer video interview technology, a service that benefits both our job seekers and clients by allowing a shorter interview process and allowing candidates to stand out among competition.
Take a closer look at how we operate.
Our mission is to be the most respected staffing firm in each market we serve by providing best-in-class, extra-mile service to our valued clients and associate employees.
Our Four Strategies
- Develop lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceed productivity standards.
- Continuously identify and adopt best practices to deliver consistent quality and minimize costs.
- Develop and reward synergistic teams.
- We are professional in every aspect of our business.
- We insist on integrity.
- We “go the extra mile” to deliver service to our three customers: clients, internal colleagues, and temporary associates.
- We are decisive and embrace growth opportunities.
- We make commitments and set meaningful goals.
- We measure results and recognize and reward achievement.
- We leverage technology, innovation, and teamwork to satisfy our customers.
- Our CDR (Courtesy, Dignity, and Respect) distinguishes us.
- Every colleague owns the solution to satisfy our three customers.
Source:Remedy Intelligent Staffing official website