Rank no. 312 – Acti-Kare Inc. – US
Products & Services: Nonmedical in-home care
Number of Locations: 56
Total Investment: $27.64K – 46.59K
Began Franchising: 2007
About Acti-Kare Inc.
Based in Tampa, Florida, Acti-Kare has been franchising since 2007. Acti-Kare franchises offer nonmedical in-home senior care services, including companionship services, personal care and help with housekeeping and chores.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $19,750 – $34,750
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 3-5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 7 years, renewable
Net Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $30,000
Franchise can be run from home. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed..
Franchise Ranking History
Own a successful Acti-Kare senior care franchise with our proven business model
Let Acti-Kare turn your dreams of small business ownership into reality!
More than ever before, seniors are choosing to remain in their own homes as they age, instead of going into a retirement center or nursing home. And because the number of seniors in this country is projected to increase dramatically now that the first Baby Boomers are retiring, senior in home care promises to become one of the fastest-growing businesses around.
8,000 people turn 65 everyday. 90% of those seniors if given the choice would prefer to stay at home in comfortable familiar surroundings as they age. The cost of an assisted living facility is about 36,000.- 45,000. a year, having care provided at home is 18,000. – 22,000. a year.
What makes Acti-Kare unique?
We offer additional services beyond Senior Care. Acti-Kare also offers Family Care services ranging from ourChildcare program caring for children and for children with special needs our Mommy & Me program andMommy-To-Be program caring for expectant mothers and postnatal care for mother and baby. Personal Injury Care and Recovery Care caring for those recovering from an injury or surgery as well as Pet care.
Acti-Kare franchisees provide superior caregiving services to the whole family in the comfort of their own homes. Franchise owners manage a staff of caregivers that help our clients live happier, more active lives.
- A Proven Home Based Model: Low overhead. No office needed. (in most cases)
- We Furnish the Qualified Caregivers: We provide franchisees with their initial pre-screened staff.
- We help provide start up client leads: We provide franchisees with qualified client leads by nationally recognized lead generating companies. (up to10)
- Access to Our Referral Networks: Acti-Kare has developed relationships with National partners for referrals. (some provide additional revenue opportunities)
- Caregiver Training Program: Our proprietary on-line training and certification program ensures your caregivers are thoroughly trained as well as ongoing training.
- National Advertising Program/Marketing Support: Our principals have a combined 65+ years of consumer and business to business marketing experience.
- Our Call Center, Your Competitive Advantage: We can answer all incoming calls for your franchise during business hours. Our service “sells” your potential clients and schedules your enrollment meetings using a web-based calendar. By utilizing our call center, franchises never miss an opportunity for a client and create time to focus on the growth and management of their business.
- On-Site Training at Your Location Or Ours: For no additional fee, training may be arranged at your location.
- Ongoing Support: Franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support from our franchise support team to help you along the road to your Aci-Kare success and so much more.
- In-House Art Department: As an Acti-Kare franchisee we offer a team of graphic artist and a state of the art design center at no additional cost to you.