The IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots is the internationally recognized prime event of the humanoid robotics community. Established in 2000 and held annually, the Humanoids Conference is a forum for researcher working in the area of humanoid robots including mechatronics, control, perception, planning, learning, human-robot interaction, biomechanics, artificial intelligence, cognition, and neuroscience.
The IEEE International Conference on Humanoid Robots is sponsored by the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society.
The 2018 IEEE-RAS 18th International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids 2018) will take place at Beijing Friendship Hotel in Beijing, China, on November 6-9, 2018.
IEEE RAS Technical Committee: http://www.humanoid-robotics.org
- 2018 Beijing, China
- 2017 Birmingham, UK
- 2016 Cancun, Mexico
- 2015 Seoul, Korea (Archived)
- 2014 Madrid, Spain (Archived)
- 2013 Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Archived)
- 2012 Osaka, Japan
- 2011 Bled, Slovenia (Archived)
- 2010 Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- 2009 Paris, France
- 2008 Daejeon, Korea
- 2007 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2006 Genoa, Italy
- 2005 Tsukuba, Japan
- 2004 Los Angeles, California, USA
- 2003 Karlsruhe-Munich, Germany
- 2001 Tokyo, Japan
- 2000 Boston, Massachusetts, USA