Alhambra, Los Angeles County, CA 91030
Estimated zip code population in 2011: 25,465
Zip code population in 2010: 25,616
Zip code population in 2000: 23,975
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip code 91030
Houses and condos: 10,972
Renter-occupied apartments: 5,365
|% of renters here:||52%|
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in zip code 91030: 134.5 (high, U.S. average is 100)
Land area: 3.4 sq. mi.
Water area: 0.0 sq. mi.
|Population density: 7,466 people per square mile||
Real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2011:
|This zip code:||0.5% ($4,245)|
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2011: $5,190 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2011: $2,510 (0.3%)
For population 25 years and over in 91030:
- High school or higher: 96.9%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 64.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 29.4%
- Unemployed: 6.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 26.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in 91030:
- Never married: 32.6%
- Now married: 52.5%
- Separated: 1.6%
- Widowed: 3.4%
- Divorced: 9.9%
Zip code 91030 compared to state average:
- Median house value above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher significantly above state average.
Neighborhoods in zip code 91030:
- Bean Tract neighborhood
- Downtown (Downtown South Pasadena) neighborhood
- Fair Oaks Corridor (Fair Oaks Avenue) neighborhood
- Fremont Corridor (Fremont Avenue) neighborhood
- Mission Street (Mission St.) neighborhood
- Monterey Hills neighborhood
- Olga neighborhood
- Ostrich Farm neighborhood
- Raymond Hill neighborhood
Percentage of zip code residents living and working in this county: 96.0%