Antioch-Oakridge at Monterra-The Boulder by Standard Pacific Homes-Residence One
3 – 4 Bedrooms
2,849 – 3,000 sq. ft.
Asking Price : TBD
The Boulder features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, nook at the kitchen, family room, front porch and two-car garage. An optional office is available in lieu of the fourth bedroom and a loft or retreat is available in lieu of the open space upstairs.
Home Single-Family Home
Home Size:2,849 – 3,000 sq. ft.
Bedrooms:3 – 4
Options:Office at Bedroom 4; Loft or Retreat at Open Space; Covered Patio; French Doors;Fireplace
A family-friendly neighborhood with elegant architecture and superior craftsmanship situated among peaceful parks and natural adventures.
Conveniently located near Hillcrest Avenue and Highway 4, Oakridge offers suburban living in a peaceful setting far from the urban grind yet close to all the amenities you love. Oakridge spotlights the region’s family-friendly atmosphere with a world of activities nearby. Want to play? Beat the heat at the city’s water park. Out of tune? Enjoy a free concert in the park. Family time a must? Enjoy the city’s marina—shops, boating, sailboats and more. Whatever your lifestyle, you’ll find something for everyone everywhere you go.
Bay Area Map
• Close to Antioch’s theatres, museums and arts centers
• A short drive to family-friendly parks
• Commuter friendly access to Highway 4
• Residents enjoy the proximity to the local marina’s shopping, boating and breathtaking views
• Three unique home designs with approximately 2,849 – 3,861 square feet in three elegant architectural elevations
• Spacious floorplans with up to six bedrooms and four-and-a-half baths
• Luxurious designer upgrades and room options available to design the home of your dreams
• Built with innovative energy-efficient features for increased comfort and convenience
• ENERGY STAR® partner
• Solar ready