Top 100 Most Expensive Zip Codes in US by Forbes in 2013-Rank no.55-07976, New Vernon, NJ
Estimated zip code population in 2011: 800
Zip code population in 2010: 754
Zip code population in 2000: 729
Houses and condos: 301
Renter-occupied apartments: 9
% of renters here: 3%
|Mar. 2012 cost of living index in zip code 07976: 126.6 (high, U.S. average is 100)|
Land area: 7.0 sq. mi.
Water area: 0.4 sq. mi.
Population density: 114 people per square mile very low.
Real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2011:
This zip code: 1.0% ($9,830)
Colorado: 2.2% ($7,042)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2011: $9,213 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2011: $10,001 (1.0%)
Zip code 07976 compared to state average:
- Median household income significantly above state average.
- Median house value significantly above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher above state average.
Notable locations in this zip code not listed on our city pages:
Notable location: New Vernon Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Primrose Brook (A), Loantaka Brook (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in zip code 07976: Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction (not listed on the city page) : Harding Township Historical Society – Office-Archives- Tunis-Ellicks H (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; Village Road & Millbro).
Estimated household income distribution in 2009:
Estimate of home value of owner-occupied houses/condos in 2011 in zip code 07976:
Rent paid by renters in 2011 in zip code 07976:
Household type by relationship:
- In family households: 759 (79 male householders, 168 female householders)
231 spouses, 281 children (271 natural, 11 adopted, 1 stepchildren), 0 grandchildren, 0 brothers or sisters, 0 parents, 0 other relatives, 0 non-relatives
- In nonfamily households: 41 (18 male householders (18 living alone)), 23 female householders (23 living alone)), 0 nonrelatives
Size of family households: 82 2-persons, 70 3-persons, 74 4-persons, 21 5-persons
Size of nonfamily households: 41 1-person
241 married couples with children.
0 single-parent households ().
All residents speak English at home
(100.0% of them are naturalized citizens)
|This zip code:|
Races in zip code 07976:
White population: 710
Black population: 0
American Indian population: 0
Asian population: 19
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander population: 0
Some other race population: 0
Two or more races population: 13
Hispanic or Latino population: 12
07976, New Vernon, NJ
Home: Gladstone Acres
List Price: $9.8 Million
Listed With: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Bernardsville Office