Top 100 Most Expensive Zip Codes in US by Forbes in 2013-Rank no.97 – 60043, Kenilworth, IL
Estimated zip code population in 2011: 2,565
Zip code population in 2010: 2,513
Zip code population in 2000: 2,617
Houses and condos: 872
Renter-occupied apartments: 33
|% of renters here:||4%|
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in zip code 60043: 109.4 (more than average, U.S. average is 100)
Land area: 0.6 sq. mi.
Water area: 0.0 sq. mi.
|Population density: 4,175 people per square mile||
Real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2011:
|This zip code:||1.0% ($10,001)|
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2011: $10,001 (1.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2011: $10,001 (1.0%)
Zip code 60043 compared to state average:
- Median household income significantly above state average.
- Median house value significantly above state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly above state average.
- House age significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher significantly above state average.
Notable locations in this zip code not listed on our city pages:
Notable location: Kenilworth Village Hall (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in zip code 60043 include: Church of the Holy Comforter (A), Kenilworth Union Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in zip code 60043 include: Townley Field (1), Maloney Farm Preserve (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Estimated household income distribution in 2009:
Estimate of home value of owner-occupied houses/condos in 2011 in zip code 60043:
Rent paid by renters in 2011 in zip code 60043:
Household type by relationship:
- In family households: 2,444 (489 male householders, 196 female householders)
663 spouses, 1,075 children (1,064 natural, 8 adopted, 5 stepchildren), 8 grandchildren, 0 brothers or sisters, 0 parents, 4 other relatives, 9 non-relatives
- In nonfamily households: 121 (20 male householders (17 living alone)), 80 female householders (75 living alone)), 21 nonrelatives
Size of family households: 239 2-persons, 107 3-persons, 160 4-persons, 114 5-persons, 65 6-persons
Size of nonfamily households: 92 1-person, 8 3-persons
885 married couples with children.
41 single-parent households (41 women).
91.8% of residents of 60043 zip code speak English at home.
2.0% of residents speak Spanish at home (100% very well).
5.4% of residents speak other Indo-European language at home (95% very well, 5% well).
0.5% of residents speak Asian or Pacific Island language at home (100% very well).
0.3% of residents speak other language at home (38% very well, 63% well).
(55.4% of them are naturalized citizens)
|This zip code:||5.4%|
Races in zip code 60043:
White population: 2,412
Black population: 7
American Indian population: 0
Asian population: 33
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander population: 0
Some other race population: 0
Two or more races population: 20
Hispanic or Latino population: 41
60043, Kenilworth, IL
Home: 326 Essex Rd
List Price: $9 Million
Listed With: Coldwell Banker Residential