The Taiwanese Association of American in New Jersey Chapter (TAANJ), or the Association, is a congregation of Taiwanese Americans residing in the Central Jersey and the vicinity. The Association was established in 1973, and is a non-profit, non-partisan, and non-sectarian organization incorporated under the law of the State of New Jersey.
* to promote Taiwanese American participation in government activities,
* to enhance the growth of the Taiwanese community and promote the awareness of the
* to reach out to needy Taiwanese Americans and to provide them with available assistance,
* to assemble Taiwanese Americans for fellowship, seminars, and other social activities, and
* to communicate with other ethnic groups to promote mutual understanding and support.
P.O. Box 604
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550