by East Warren Park LLC
47315 Mission Falls Ct
Fremont, CA – 94539
Approximately: 500 – 2,200 sq. ft.
Condo / Townhome Community
Parc 55 would see five different “villages” each containing a different type of housing. The breakdown includ es:
- 90 apartments offered for rent to low income (one unit), very-low income (63 units) and extremely low income senior households earning between 30 percent and 80 percent of the “area median income” (AMI, which basically means what people in the neighborhood earn). The developer is partnering with Eden Housing on this component of the project.
- 169 garden-style market-rate rental apartments or condominiums containing one to three bedrooms and ranging from 500 to 1,200 square feet.
- 90 for-sale townhomes with two to four bedrooms, ranging from 1,250 to 1,750 square feet.
- 80 detached single-family “cottages” containing three to four bedrooms and ranging from 1,700 to 2,200 square feet.
- 68 condominiums containing two to three bedrooms and ranging from 800 to 1,300 square feet
Also on tap: A 15,000 square foot senior center with classrooms, meeting spaces, event rooms and food service.