Glendale, CA 91204
City: Glendale, CA
County: Los Angeles County, CA
Estimated zip code population in 2011: 15,830
Zip code population in 2010: 16,032
Zip code population in 2000: 16,997
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip code 91204
Houses and condos: 5,969
Renter-occupied apartments: 4,920
% of renters here: 85%
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in zip code 91204: 134.7 (high, U.S. average is 100)
Land area: 1.1 sq. mi.
Water area: 0.0 sq. mi.
Population density: 14,084 people per square mile
Real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2011:
This zip code: 0.5% ($2,179)
California: 0.8% ($2,907)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2011: $2,480 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2011: $1,151 (0.3%)
Zip code 91204 compared to state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly below state average.
Neighborhoods in zip code 91204:
- Atwater Village neighborhood
- Downtown Glendale neighborhood
- Glendale neighborhood
- Glendale Galleria neighborhood
- Moorpark neighborhood
- Pacific Edison neighborhood
- South Brand neighborhood
- Tropico neighborhood
Races in zip code 91204:
White population: 7,013
Black population: 282
American Indian population: 33
Asian population: 2,939
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander population: 17
Some other race population: 34
Two or more races population: 352
Hispanic or Latino population: 5,362