New Homes – Andorra at Gale Ranch – San Ramon, CA 94582 By Toll Brothers – 4/8
Andorra at Gale Ranch
1469 Bayberry View Lane, San Ramon, CA 94582
From Interstate 680: Take Exit 34 for Bollinger Canyon Road. Travel east on Bollinger Canyon Road for 3.25 miles. Turn right on South Monarch Road, and proceed for .3 mile. Enter the roundabout and turn right onto Main Branch Road. Proceed .2 mile and turn right on Bayberry View Lane. Andorra Sales Office will be on the left hand side of street.
Toll Brothers Sales Team
Priced From: Upper $1,000,000s
Sales Hours: Daily 10 am to 5 pm
Address: 1469 Bayberry View Lane
San Ramon, CA 94582
County: Contra Costa
School District: San Ramon Unified School District
Home Type: Single Family
Community Type: Luxury Home
Amenities: Park, Open Space, Golf Course, Pool, Spa, Clubhouse, Tot Lot
Andorra at Gale Ranch
Located next to the Mosaic community clubhouse and pool, Andorra offers single-family homes with generous open living plans, outdoor areas, and showcases a linear park throughout the community.
Three spectacular decorated model homes now open! Tour today!
Offering a stunning blend of features and generous living spaces, Andorra’s new single-family residences redefine the standard for stylish sophistication. Extraordinary living knows no bounds in this community with six distinctive home designs featuring impeccable indoor and outdoor living opportunities with flexible open floor plans and outdoor areas. Unique to Andorra, a linear park provides a stunning natural bridge throughout the community and adjacent Mosaic community center and pool, adding to the unparalleled family-friendly atmosphere. Conveniently located near the area’s finest amenities, neighborhood parks, The Plaza shopping center, The Bridges Golf Club, and close proximity to award-winning schools, this community affords you everything you need.
- The award-winning and well-respected San Ramon Valley Unified School District ranks sixth among all unified school districts in California and has been recognized for excellence through such honors as the coveted California Distinguished Schools Award and National Blue Ribbon Schools.
- Established Gale Ranch master planned community with multiple neighborhood parks that include various baseball, soccer, cricket fields, basketball courts, tot lots, and group picnic areas with built-in barbecues.
- Located in the heart of this master plan, The Plaza at Gale Ranch is conveniently located within minutes for shopping, dining, and more.
- The Bridges Golf Club is a championship18-hole golf course designed by Johnny Miller located within the Gale Ranch. The Bridges feature an elegant event venue, acclaimed restaurant, and also offers golf instruction, tournaments, lighted driving range, and online tee times. Additional golf courses.
- Beautiful Gale Ranch is surrounded by thousands of acres of dedicated open space and rolling hillsides featuring striking vistas encompassed with miles of hiking, biking, and walking trails.