645 San Antonio Road, Mountain View, CA 94040
GLA Phase I: 144,000 square feet of retail, 330 multi-family residential units
GLA Phase II: 450,000 square feet of office space preleased to LinkedIn, 168 room hotel, 8 screen cinema complex preleased to ICON Theatres and 106,000 square feet of retail
- Located in the regional shopping destination of the affluent and well-established city of Mountain View at the northern end of Silicon Valley.
- 20.6 acre site at the confluence of Mountain View, Palo Alto, and Los Altos.
- Excellent frontage and signage on the corner of San Antonio Road and W El Camino Real.
- Safeway-anchored mixed-use center with 330 residential apartments over restaurants and shopping.
- Winner of the Best Mixed-Use Project Award at the Silicon Valley San Jose Business Journal’s 2012 Structures Awards.
- For more information on Phase II please follow the link below to the Village San Antonio Center site specific website.