595 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
595 Market Street is a 30-story Class A building located on Market Street in the heart of the financial district of downtown San Francisco.
Constructed in 1979 and designed by the architectural firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP, 595 Market Street has a unique hexagon-shaped floor plate that maximizes light to the building and views up the Post Street corridor. 595 Market Street has 425,909 sq. ft. of rentable area.
The property benefits from an on-site Peets Coffee, a Sellers Market restaurant, and numerous restaurants, stores, and services within walking distance of Union Square.
595 Market Street is located directly above a Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station and San Francisco’s Municipal Railway (MUNI) station, providing excellent rapid transit access to the property. 595 Market Street is the world headquarters for VISA International and offers a variety of restaurants and retail services within close walking distance.
- 425,909 rentable square feet
- Prominent CBD location at the corner of Market and Second Streets
- Located above the Montgomery Street BART/MUNI Station
- On-site Peets Coffee, Sellers Market restaurant and numerous restaurants, stores, services, within walking distance to Union Square
- 24-hour lobby attendant
- Continuous window line of glass provides abundant light and maximum views
595 Market Street is LEED® Gold for Existing Buildings through the implementation of a variety of initiatives, including:
• Low-flow water closets, urinals, and faucets
• Implementation of building-wide recycling and composting
• Use of recycled content paper products
Soma High Rising Map