Beautiful audio. Effortlessly.
Twenty is a digital amplifier for your speakers that receives Bluetooth or optical audio streaming from your phone, tablet or computer.
Setting up Twenty is a snap. Connect your speakers to Twenty, pair your phone or tablet to Twenty, and hit Play. Or, use the includ ed optical TOSLINK cable to physically connect your AirPort Express or Apple TV, game console or TV for clear optical audio. For extra low-end, Twenty has a Sub-out to add your existing powered subwoofer. The aluminum volume knob is weighted for smooth and accurate volume adjustment.
- Class D Stereo Amplifier: TI PurePath
- Input: S/PDIF optical, TOSLINK connector and 3.5 mm adapter (includ ed)
- Outputs: left & right channel connectors; RCA subwoofer connector
- Sensitivity: -9.4 dBFS for 20 watts (volume control set to max)
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio
- Bluetooth Specification Version: Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR
- Output Format: S/PDIF digital stream
- Supported Digital Audio Codecs: AAC, aptX
- Range: 10 meters
- Speaker Output
- Power: 20 watts per channel into 8 ohms @ 0.08% THD, both channels driven
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, +0, -0.34 dB
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 95 dB
- Crosstalk: -71 dB
- Subwoofer Output
- Auto-switching when powered subwoofer is detected
- Output Level: line-level output (1 V RMS nominal; 2 V RMS max.)
- High-pass filter: 80 Hz 4TH order Linkwitz-Riley applied to L+R channels
- Low-pass filter: 80 Hz 4TH order Linkwitz-Riley applied to subwoofer output