Conference Series warmly invites the researchers & experts from the arena of Robotics, AI & IOT to attend International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Internet of Things 2018 (AI & IoT-2018) during August 21-22, 2018 at Paris, France. AI & IoT Conference 2018 includ es keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops, Panel Discussions and Exhibitions.
Artificial Intelligence, Robotics &Internet of Things (IoT) is the latest trending technology in many fields especially in industries like Manufacturing, Automation, Control Systems, Healthcare, Energy, Transport, Defense, Space, Data Mining, etc. AI & IoT 2018 will be a common platform to gain knowledge and share new ideas amongst the Technologist, Professionals, Industrialists, Researchers, Innovators and students from research area of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Internet of Things. Experts will share their research experiences and engage in many interactive discussions at the event.
This European AI & IoT 2018 Conference guarantees that offering the thoughts and ideas will enable and secure you the theme: AI & IoT: The Real Race for Future.
The AI & IOT Conference Paris is comprised of Plenary Sessions, Keynote Speeches, Oral Presentations, Poster Presentations, International Workshops, International Symposiums, B2B Meetings, Panel Discussions, Q&A sessions, Industry expert interactions, Roundtable meetings, Best Poster awards, Best Oral presentation awards, Young Researcher Forums (YRF), e-Poster presentations, Video presentations by the experts from both Industry & Academic.
Why to Attend
AI & IoT 2018 conference brings together experts, leading researchers, scholars, scientists, professors from fields of Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science and other related areas to interact and exchange ideas about the state of the art technologies related to Artificial intelligence, Robotics & Internet-related things. The conference will also provide an insightful understanding to the issues arising out of the Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Robotics and the future concern and remedies from that. AI & IoT 2018 provide an Opportunity to interact with eminent Scientists, researchers, Business Leaders, experts from all over the world. The little effort put by the AI & IoT conference 2018 will help in taking a giant step in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Internet of Things.
- Meet the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things & Robotics experts & Technocrats from 25+ countries around the globe
- e v a luate your current research and share your ideas with technical experts on AI, Robotics & IoT.
- World-class platform to Exhibit your products, services, innovations & Ideas
- Special Workshop/ Symposium, B2B and interactive sessions, CME Meetings, with industry Sponsors and Exhibitors
- More than 30 presentations from both Industry and Academic
- One to one interaction with eminent scientists, Industry Leaders, Researchers
- Well organizing program with 5+ hours of networking sessions
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
- Lively Exhibition area filled with the leading industry solution providers
- Quest for Artificial Intelligence: Dreams and Dreamers
- Aristotle and Syllogism
- Alan Turing and his test
- AI Winter and its lessons
- Knowledge Based Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Big Data Analysis
- Data Mining & Data Journalism
- Modern Artificial Intelligence & AI based Aviation System
- Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- AI: Educating the Future
- AI, Industry & Intellectual Property
- Cyborg Technology
- Solving the Climate Change
- Landmarks in The Development of Robotics
- Asimov and laws of Robotics
- Evolutionary Robotics
- Evolutionary Computation
- How Robots changing our life
- Will Robots Rule Finance?
- Time to Expand Our Definition of “Human Being”
- Robots And 3D Printing
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Social Robot
- Medical Research and Robotics
- Disaster Management and Robots
- Robots: Reaching Space
- Military Robots
- Robots in Industry
- Roboethics, Robotic Governance, Robot rights
- Human and Robot are better when they team up
- The Economic Impact of Robotic Advances
- A Brief History of Internet
- The Internet of Things and the Importance of Modelling and Simulation
- Internet: Making People and Cities Smart
- Smart Agriculture
- Home Automation & Smart home
- IoT and Globalisation
- Internet Censorship
- Net Neutrality
- Cyber Attack