Hotel – Ryde Hotel & Event Center – Sacramento County – Walnut Grove, CA 95690
14340 Highway 160, Walnut Grove, CA 95690
Building Size : 21,900 SF
Lot Size : 8.74 AC
Built : 1927
No.Rms : 42
42 room, 4-story historic hotel recently restored to its original art deco style. Ideal for owner operator, has a house adjacent to the property. Rooms have panoramic views of the Sacramento River or the Executive Nine Hole Golf Course. Unique, charming vintage event center renowned for its wedding venue and corporate events. Has full service dining and banquet facilities. Currently managed by Owners and unencumbered by a management contract.
Estimated zip code population in 2011: 1,678
Zip code population in 2010: 2,533
Zip code population in 2000: 2,324
For population 25 years and over in 95690:
- High school or higher: 84.1%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 29.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 8.0%
- Unemployed: 9.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 0.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in 95690:
- Never married: 22.5%
- Now married: 59.5%
- Separated: 2.6%
- Widowed: 8.9%
- Divorced: 6.4%
Zip code 95690 compared to state average:
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Races in zip code 95690:
White population: 1,032
Black population: 26
American Indian population: 13
Asian population: 128
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander population: 8
Some other race population: 7
Two or more races population: 35
Hispanic or Latino population: 1,284
WALNUT GROVE LIBRARY
Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, Walnut Grove