LAFAYETTE, CA – 94549
Estimated zip code population in 2011: 26,822
Zip code population in 2010: 26,864
Zip code population in 2000: 23,995
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip code 94549
Houses and condos: 10,387
Renter-occupied apartments: 2,212
|% of renters here:||
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in zip code 94549: 135.1 (high, U.S. average is 100)
Land area: 19.2 sq. mi.
Water area: 0.2 sq. mi.
|Population density: 1,397 people per square mile||
Real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2011:
|This zip code:||
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2011: $7,921 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2011: $2,929 (0.3%)
Zip code 94549 compared to state average:
- Median household income above state average.
- Median house value significantly above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Number of rooms per house above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher significantly above state average.
Neighborhoods in zip code 94549:
- Alhambra Valley neighborhood
- Baywood neighborhood
- Burton Valley neighborhood
- Condit neighborhood
- Diablo View neighborhood
- Downtown Lafayette (Downtown) neighborhood
- Grayson Woods neighborhood
- Happy Valley neighborhood
- Hidden Oaks neighborhood
- Lafayette Hills (Hills) neighborhood
- Lafayette Valley Estates (Valley Estates) neighborhood
- Los Palos neighborhood
- Moraga Boulevard (Moraga) neighborhood
- Mountain View neighborhood
- Northeast Orinda (Northeast) neighborhood
- Northridge neighborhood
- Northwood (Tara) neighborhood
- Orinda View neighborhood
- Overlook neighborhood
- Palos Verdes neighborhood
- Quandt neighborhood
- Reliez Valley neighborhood
- Rheem Boulevard (Rheem) neighborhood
- Silver Dell (Silver Dell Rellez) neighborhood
- Silver Springs neighborhood
- Silverwood neighborhood
- Sky-Hy Ranch neighborhood
- Springhill neighborhood
- Stanley neighborhood
- Summit Ridge neighborhood
- Sundown Terrace neighborhood
- Tiffany Hills (Via Roble) neighborhood
- Woodborough neighborhood
- Woodside Meadows neighborhood
Percentage of zip code residents living and working in this county: 59.2%