Top 100 Private Schools in USA 56/100
St. Stephen’s Episcopal School
Address: 6500 Saint Stephens Dr Austin, TX 78746
Telephone: (512) 327-1213
Yearly Tuition: $25,990
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding): $49,390
(Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. )
Head of School: Christopher L. Gunnin
St. Stephen’s Episcopal School graduates possess sharp minds, great and humble hearts, and strong spirits. To this end, the school will retain and attract a faculty of truly exceptional educators, supported by a sustainable financial and physical environment. (Adopted 8/2008)
The founders of St. Stephen’s envisioned an inclusive village of teachers and students living into the promise to develop sharp minds, have humble hearts and be willing to see beyond themselves.
List of 8 items.
- Rigorous academic environment that encompasses active inquiry and fosters a love of learning.
- Balanced offering of academic programs, athletics, and the arts, in which students are encouraged to discover and develop their individual gifts and passions.
- Dedicated faculty committed to an educational experience that transcends the classroom.
- Spirit-centered community that respects and honors all faiths, grounded by daily worship in the Episcopal tradition.
- Unique community of residential and day faculty, boarding and day students.
- Sense of service as a part of one’s rule of life.
- Continuing commitment to a diverse, inclusive community that respects the dignity of every human being.
- Fierce attachment to, and stewardship of, our 370-acre campus located on the Balcones escarpment overlooking Lake Austin.