1720 W El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040
Montrose is a community of apartment homes driven by forward-thinking design and collaborative spaces. With an emphasis on progressive technology, Montrose brings together the best of Mountain View with a kinetic fitness center, a Neighbor clubhouse and hybrid theater, an essential pool and spa, a roving courtyard experience and vistas from a rooftop terrace.
Smooth lines, crisp architecture and humanitarian interiors, all blended in a private world we’re building together. A tranquil landscape to escape and explore.
1 Bed, 1 Bath / 592 – 700 SqFt / $3,335 – $3,560
2 Beds, 2 Baths / 1,133 – 1,289 SqFt / $5,320 – $5,901
Built in 2016, 228 units
PET FRIENDLY. We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
CLUBHOUSE. Book the lounge (free of charge) for your next shindig.
SALTWATER POOL. A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
KINETIC FITNESS CENTER. Push your boundaries with tech-based cardio & strength training.
- 100% non-smoking
- Instant access to Castro Street, 101 and 85 freeways, 81 VTA line
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Controlled access
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- EcoPass commuter program
- BBQ with outdoor seating and fire pits
- Bike storage with repair station
- Rooftop lounge with BBQ and seating
- 24/7 package locker system
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range
- Quartz countertopCentral air conditioning
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Progressive tech like Nest™ thermostat & keyless entry
- Scenic patio or balcony
- Moveable island
- Tall ceilings and expansive windows
- Wood plank flooring
- Elfa closet organizer
HOW WE SPEND OUR WEEKENDS
6 A.M. – EAT – Wake up with a cuppa joe at Dana Street Roasting Company.
9 A.M. – MOVE – Last ball in wins at Cuesta Tennis Center.
1 P.M. – PLAY – Tour the Moffett Field Museum. (The docents here are the real treasure.
3 P.M. – SHOP – Everyday essentials are down the street at San Antonio Center.