Los Angeles, LA, Encino, Beverly Hills , California, United States
Toll-Free: 888-709-TECH (8324)
Unlock Your Potential
Turn Your Interests into Future Careers
How do you get into the college of your dreams? Break into the gaming industry? Publish your own iPhone and Android Apps? Design websites for companies? Create animated films for festivals? Or build functioning robots? Your game plan starts here.
At iD Tech Camps, beginner to advanced students ages 7-17 create iPhone and Android apps, video games, programs with C++ and Java, movies with special effects, websites, 3D models, robots, photos, and more.
WHY 140,000 STUDENTS HAVE CHOSEN iD TECH CAMPS
● Fun, un-school environment with an emphasis on experiential learning and creating a final project.
● Summer programs held at 60+ prestigious universities in 27 states. This includes UCLA, UC Irvine, UCSD, Cal Lutheran, UCSB, Stanford, Princeton, Columbia, Emory, Brown, NYU, and others.
● Personalized curriculum with a small group of peers; learn and socialize with kids and staff who share similar interests.
● Exciting college campus environments where students experience project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Education, and Math) learning, blended with traditional camp activities.
● Qualified, trained staff who come from top universities.
● Year-round learning opportunities with free monthly online workshops as well as iD Tech 365 – an online subscription service where students learn from tech tutorials, compete in gaming tournaments, and stay connected through community forums.
● Accredited Continuing Education Units available from Stanford or Villanova to help enhance your college application.
● New iD Game Plan, a learning platform for best results with long term skill development.
● Flexibility! Enroll now and make changes up until 3 weeks before the start of your session without penalty fees.
iD Tech Camps is the leading summer technology program, featured yearly in esteemed publications like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Businessweek, as well as on networks including CNN, the Today Show, and other national TV news stations.
GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
● Matthew secured an internship at Facebook and has published multiple iPhone apps.
● Katherine became an award-winning, nationally-televised director for her animated shorts.
● Mark used his iD Tech Camps experience and MIT degree to secure a job at game company, Harmonix.
● Casey is pursuing a Game Development degree and works as a 3D modeling contractor.
SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR TEENS
iD Gaming Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD Visual Arts Academy – Ages 13-18 immerse in 2-week, specialized, pre-college summer programs, where they build a portfolio for college and interact with industry professionals. Held at select prestigious universities, including UCLA, Stanford, Yale, Princeton, and more. Visit iDTeenAcademies.com.