Forbes Best US Restaurant- 9 – Blue Hill at Stone Barns, Pocantico Hills, NY
630 Bedford Rd.
Pocantico Hills, NY 10591
- Public Transit: Metro North from Grand Central Station to Tarrytown Station.
Taxi cab are available at the station to reach the restaurant.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking available at no charge.
If you need a car service arranged for pick-up or return trip, please contact Robert Delaney at Robert@bluehillfarm.com or (914)366.9600 ext 238
Blue Hill at Stone Barns Details
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bluehillfarm.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (914) 366-9600
- Hours of Operation: Wednesday through Saturday: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dan Barber
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events & Promotions: The restaurant offers a Private Dining room for groups from 9 to 260 guests.
For any information regarding hosting a special event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special menus and pricing may apply for holidays. Please call for further details.
Elegant attire. Jackets and ties are preferred for gentlemen. Shorts are not allowed in the restaurant or on the terrace. Flash photography is not permitted in the main dining room.
Phone reservations can be made up to two months prior to the calendar date, and through Open Table up to 60 days.