New Homes – Romana at Gale Ranch -San Ramon, CA 94582 By Toll Brothers – 8/8
Romana at Gale Ranch
6129 Alpine Blue Drive, San Ramon, CA 94582
From Interstate 680: Take Exit 34 for Bolinger Road. From Interstate 680 North turn right or from Interstate 680 South turn left. Proceed east on Bolinger Road for 3.3 miles. Turn right onto S. Monarch Road and proceed for 0.7 miles passing 2 roundabouts. Follow the signage to the Romana Sales Center.
From Interstate 580 East: Take Exit 45 toward Dougherty Road. Keep left to turn left onto Hopyard Road and then continue on Dougherty Road for 3.3 miles. Turn left onto Dougherty Road/Stoneleaf Road and continue for 0.8 miles. On the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Ivy Leaf Springs Road and continue for 0.2 miles. At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Alpine Blue Drive. Follow the signage to the Romana Sales Center.
From Interstate 580 West: Take Exit 45 toward Dougherty Road. Keep right to turn right onto Hopyard Road and then continue on Dougherty Road for 3.2 miles. Turn left onto Dougherty Road/Stoneleaf Road and continue for 0.8 miles. On the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Ivy Leaf Springs Road and continue for 0.2 miles. At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Alpine Blue Drive. Follow the signage to the Romana Sales Center.
Priced From: Low $1,200,000s
Sales Hours: Daily 10 am to 5 pm
Address: 6129 Alpine Blue Drive
San Ramon, CA 94582
County: Contra Costa
School District: San Ramon Valley Unified
Home Type: Single Family
Community Type: Luxury Home
Amenities: Clubhouse, Pool, Spa, Parks, Hiking/Biking Trails, Tot Lots, Common Space, Golf Course
Brand new community at Gale Ranch featuring highly-desired view lots. Visit today to reserve the home site of your choice!
Featuring highly-desired view lots that overlook the stunning San Ramon Valley, Romana is an enclave of new homes located in the sought-after Gale Ranch master plan community in San Ramon. Surrounded by striking panoramic vistas, thousands of acres of dedicated open space, and rolling hillsides, this highly-anticipated community is conveniently located in the highly-regarded San Ramon Valley Unified School District and adjacent to multiple neighborhood parks, miles of hiking and biking trails, The Plaza shopping center and The Bridges Golf Club.
Highlighted by its three unique two-story home designs that showcase elegant two-story staircases, generous living spaces, highly-desired first-floor bedrooms, optional outdoor California rooms, stunning exterior detailing, and desired view lots, Romana offers the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living. This is a community that you can call home!
- The highly-regarded San Ramon Valley Unified School District ranks sixth among all unified school districts in California and has been recognized for excellence through such honors as the coveted California Distinguished Schools Award and National Blue Ribbon Schools.
- Gale Ranch provides the perfect family environment with 19 neighborhood parks featuring various baseball, soccer, and cricket fields, basketball courts, tot lots, group picnic areas with built-in barbecues, and miles of hiking, biking, and walking trails.
- The Plaza at Gale Ranch is conveniently located and offers shopping, dining, banking, dental offices, beauty services, and many more amenities just minutes from your home.
- The Bridges Golf Club, known for its championship 18-hole golf course, features tournaments, golf instruction, lighted driving range, online tee times, an elegant event venue, and an acclaimed restaurant and bar.
- Thousands of acres of dedicated open space and rolling hillsides surround the beautiful Gale Ranch and offer striking vistas.
Romana at Gale Ranch
Romana’s new home designs flourish from the inside out with generous living spaces and stunning amenities to its beautiful curb appeal featuring inviting porches, turret entries, and Juliet balconies.
Community Sales Representative
Toll Brothers Sales Team